Just an ordinary human being that loves life and hopes to inspire!

Friday, August 21, 2015

Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash Review



I have recently used up my Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash so I thought I would come on here and give my honest review on it. (You can click on the link to purchase or find out more about the product). 

Starting with the reason why I bought this product- I have always been a fan of the brand Pacifica. Not only are they cruelty free, they are also vegan and all natural. Their products smell heavenly and their packaging is always on point. Even more, some of their profits goes to charities and organizations that help the environment, I give that two thumbs up! On the back of this particular product it says, "portions of proceeds support clean water", which is incredible. Because of all those reasons I decided to give this face wash a try and I must say I absolutely adore this product.

Pros & Cons- I found that there aren't really any "cons" about this product, besides the fact that it has a scent. However, the scent isn't offensive at all. It smells lightly of coconut and citrus which I quite like. But I know that some people don't like scented products so that is one thing to look out for. Besides that lets jump into the "pros". First off, this product is priced very reasonably (I bought mine for about $11 for 5 oz.), considering how long it lasts. I would only use a quarter size amount on my finger tips and slowly massage the product into my skin. It goes from a clear gel to a milky foam consistency. What is so amazing about this product is that it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or oily, which is usually the problem I have with other facial cleansers. It cleanses my skin without it stripping away the natural oils on my face. Plus it helps melt off any makeup on my face without causing my eyes to burn, which shows you how gentle this product is. I am always pleased by how my skin always feels after using it- clean and refreshed. A definite winner in my book!  

XO, 
Meow Berry


No comments:

Post a Comment